Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2061
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen something like that before...

    I've been playing Super Monkey Ball 2, Enter the Matrix, and Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm.

  2. #2062
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing Melty Blood React. Im so addicted to it. ><

  3. #2063
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Burnout 3 Takedown. It's friggin awesome!

  4. #2064
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently playing Killzone, which I might add is great. I also have Ghost Recon 2 (PS2 version, XBox version will be bought later) and Viewtiful Joe 2.

  5. #2065
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ragnarok Online
    WC3
    Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
    Baten Kaitos
    GGXX
    Naruto 2 for PS2

  6. #2066
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Star Ocean 3, just began. I'm being good with Sophia in the choices because she has a great ass.

  7. #2067
    Inactive Member Aernatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GGXX #Reload
    Ninja Gaiden
    Armored Core 2: Another Age
    Chronicles of Riddick
    KotOR
    Breath of Fire 4

    Most of these go way back, but things keep getting in the way, so I have to start again to get used t them.

  8. #2068
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ghost Recon 2 (PS2) (Beat the first mission and stopped)
    Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC) (Completed on Adults)
    Killzone (PS2) (Almost half-way through)

    Ordered:
    Jak and Daxter

  9. #2069
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ace Combat 5: Unsung War, I like this game heheh even though it's my brothers . . . oddly enough I'm not that great on the beginning missions but I always handle the last one XD

  10. #2070
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Katamari Damacy
    Panzer Dragoon Orta

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •